|Image source: www.MissMustardSeed.com|
My supply list:
- Old copy of Dean Koontz' INTENSITY (I've read it a gazillion times, and I felt that it would be put to better use making my home pretty than collecting dust on the shelves of my bookcases, and I couldn't see myself cutting up any book I haven't read before, even one from the dollar store.
- Exacto knife. NOTE: please please please make sure it's a new blade! I borrowed mine from Grumpasaur, and it's the oldest frickin exacto blade on earth. I seriously had to score each page four times then fold and tear it. It took freaking 4-EVAH to get 1/3 of the book cut apart. I finally went and bought myself a razor knife.
- Glue Sticks - go ahead, splurge on the 3-pack from Dollar Tree. You'll thank me.
- Craft mat - you don't want to be cutting into your furniture do you?
- Some sort of round something to use as a template
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
|Please ignore the ugly phone jack - it was late and I didn't care.|